Tuesday, September 14, 2010

250+ Angel Wings Posted ~ Donations Welcome

I am so honoured to be able to share Nicholas' Story while providing some small comfort to other grieving families. I thank all of you for stopping by and offering words of support, love and gratitude.

I find The Angel Wings Memorial Boutique to be such a comfort to my heart. To have something tangible. Something real and touchable. A reminder that our son did exist in this world. A reminder that he will always exist in our hearts. I find comfort in knowing that Nicholas' legacy touches many people the world over. That he is thought of often....

I have made and posted well over 250 Angel Wings since I started this initiative over a year ago.

Amazing.

And heartbreaking.

A reminder that donations are welcomed and appreciated in ANY amount. Even a couple of dollars helps to send out a pair of wings to grieving families.

To be honest, I am finding it hard to keep up, financially, but my heart won't let me stop.

If you would like a pair of wings for your Angel, I would be honoured to make a pair.

If you can help in any way, it would be wonderful.

PayPal is linked in the sidebar for convenience.

Love to you all,
Lea

0 comments:

Post a Comment